Seksa gile nk cr info psl area Bukit Kayu Hitam ni..

Since I will be moving to the Bukit Kayu Hitam area end of this month,I try to search as much as the info as I could.But..no that much info except this town is a Malaysia-Thailand border and duty-free centre.
Gosh..susahnya nk dpt info psl BKH ni..Xperrrr..nnti aku dh pi sana,aku akn dedicated satu blog pasal BKH ni.Aku nk survey sb nk tau any easy acess yg aku boleh dpt kt sana sb aku kn pindah dgn ank2,jd nk taulah ada pasaraya ker,salon rambut ker,kedai buku ker...Wait till I reside there,then I will create and dedicate a full page story of the Bukit Kayu Hitam town area,hows the day of their resident and how is the feeling here to be surround by the hill and tropical rain forest.
I believe many of us who want to move here,whether due to appointed as a civil servant or doing some errands to cover the Bukit Kayu Hitam area will try to obtain as much as the info of BKH to be prepare.

The map of Bukit Kayu Hitam -Google


The duty free complex at the border Malaysia-Thailand
 This pic I obtain from the internet but its seem that only this can related to BKH.

No comments:

Post a Comment