Quotes of the Day~Dr House MD




 "It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what. The weird thing about telling someone they're dying is it tends to focus their priorities. You find out what matters to them. What they're willing to die for. What they're willing to lie for."

 "I'm sure he's a good guy. He's probably a great guy. Probably a much better guy than I am. And some part of me wants him to die. I'm just not sure if it's because I want to be with her, or if it's because I want her to suffer."

"People like talking about people. Makes us feel superior. Makes us feel in control. And sometimes, for some people, knowing some things makes them care."

"Men are pigs. [They will] pretty much have sex with anyone, fat, skinny, married, single, complete strangers, relatives'

"You want to make things right? Too bad. Nothing's ever right."

"The most successful marriages are based on lies."

"If you can fake sincerity, you can fake pretty much anything."

"Treating illness is why we became doctors. Treating patients is actually what makes most doctors miserable."












No comments:

Post a Comment