Insanity


Ouch..OMG!!! I am suffering from temporary insanity..maybe in critical condition now..Where is my doc??Help!! please diognose me…My mind is somewhere else..my heart is nowhere,my soul is sold and i am nowhere man..nowhere else to run…grrr..help me please..

=Love grows where trust is laid, and love dies where trust is betrayed=
* You have to learn when to give up, when to walk away, Even if it hurts…especially if it hurts.*
=”Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions.”=

How to describe an insanity (love insanity is the worst -heartbroken))?
1)you keep thinking of him all the times
2)you can’ move on,something missing from your heart
3)when you close your eyes,he is the one you thinkin of,when you wake up,there’s was only his name in your head
4)You always remember all of the memory with him even the details one that you don’t bother before
5)You want to cry,you losing your heart and feeling down
6)You want him back,and you keep telling yourself that he’s your true love(that’s not exactly true in future)
7)You want to die,you want to leave all the world behind you..you want to kill all the people around you

But then….that was so true like they say -time will heal..

Don’t worry.Seriously.It will recover in a few weeks to come..how to heal a broken heart,it can be done.Coz in everyone of us,there’s a dept feeling to live and whatsoever it is,our faith as a Muslim would never allowed us to across the grief limit.Allah would never gave you an extremely test that you could never dealth with.And por favor..never ever underestimate your inner strenght.

”.Boleh jadi kamu membenci sesuatu padahal ia amat baik bagimu,dan boleh jadi pula kamu menyukai sesuatu padahal ia amat buruk bagimu:Allah mengetahui sedang kamu tidak mengetahui..”"- Al-baqarah:216
Believe me,none better than you who can heal your brokenheart.

During my grief,I read a lots of book-my favourite is La TAhzan (jgn bersedih)..ita really touch my heart and my soul.What we have is actaully far far better than others.
Second book I read during my shut down period is-Stephen R. Covey,7 habits of highly effective people.I found it interesting,motivated and reasonable.I’m also found it very useful-a tragic story to come with a logic pathway to go through.Begin with end mind,proactive,seek to understood,put thing first,synergizer,think win win and sharpen you saw.Ahh..finally..I can get over it,just a week my dear…so,salute to yourself and proud of your inner strenght.Sometimes thing are more than their appear to be.So do I.I thought i’m going to die with this fragile feeling,I can’t live without you or whatsoever.’I'm brain-dead and hysterical. Draw me a bath and put in some rubber duckies.’” But that’s temporary.

The best thing that can happen after a breakup is that you declare, I give up any hope.
But..then….
And..after a gallon of tears..you will wake up.You mind will tell you something.What you want from your life?Is this a life you asking for?Is this griefing and sadness life will lead you anywhere?

All of us have our own guts and instinct.My instict told me to move on,he’s not worth for your love-a grudge of his towards me would end with this issue…my god,thanks coz i had build a wall inside my heart and its still gave me a protection from a massive heart broken….

I am sensible person,and i have a lot of things to worried for..so jiwang2 is better moved immeaditely…
My next goal is to go to Europe..its my dream since my childhood and teenage years.In my teenage years,i will wrote a short story about the four season scenery,the love story in Europe.. and the character lots more to mat saleh style la..Why did I love Europe so much?

I love the scenery,the green grass that seem never endless upon the hill with the blue sky,the spring with the marking beginning of blossom of a flower and the new leaf,the summer breeze feeling (ceh..mcm dh penah g dh) and the lonely autumn season.What I love about autumn is-its make me feel so sad yet so peace..so lonely yet so serenede..and my dream is to sit among all the yellow willow leaf..the tree,falling upon me.. and feel the air…What’s influent me to be be there??What’s make me so eager to strive my dream to go there?Maybe in my teenage years and my childhood years,I always watch a Western movies,impress by the really something in the movies background and read so many books esp regarding to the romance and geoghraphy which created an imagination in my mind.I love the feeling of travelling alone,with a new place to step my feet to,a new air to breath and a new sightseeing to stimulate my eyes.Nanti dh sampai sana,aku tetap jgk nk golek-golek kt pdg rumpt tu,tak kiralah org kata gila ke apa..nk lompat-lompat kt salji dgn nk tido bawah pokok maple tu menghayati keindahan alam..pehhhh…wat mcm citer hindi..hehe..tp hero jer takder…
My dream place would be in Switzerland,Holland,UK and France.
I will make it come true before my 40th years..(why its take me soo long?coz I have a lot of commitment to my kds and my life) and i’m not a rich mummy..hua hua…so if any reader have any vacancy or business in Europe,plz take me with you..giving me an opportunity to be there is my bless and FYI,i can cook for you.I am a good cook and a good employee.Maybe I want to be there for one or two years,just want to striving my goal living in the place I’m always dream of.
But we need a at least one goal in our life.No matter how hard to achive it,how dare to make it come true,we need somthing to love,something to do and something to hope for.That’s keep you alive and should be a purpose in your life.
"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it open
up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up." ~Neil Gaiman
=”Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions.”=

No comments:

Post a Comment